Europium World UK Ltd strongly believes that we have a responsibility for the care and protection of our environment, beyond all legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to providing quality products in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy work place for all of our employees and minimises our impact on the environment.
We recognise that continually improving our environmental performance is an integral aspect of our business strategy, which we will review and update regularly throughout the year.
We encourage our business partners, customers and all members of the wider community to join and support us in this effort.
We endeavour to look after our environment by closely monitoring and working towards key aspects of environmental concern such as:
LEGISLATION – we will ensure the highest environmental standards are met in all areas of operation by;
- Meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements, including all those concerning imports from overseas
- Ensuring we understand and comply with the requirements set by the WEEE Directive regulations relating to Waste Management and other Directives that become applicable.
TRANSPORTATION – We aim to reduce our carbon foot print by;
- Managing travel commitments to ensure least use of fuel etc.
- Promoting the use of travel alternatives such as email or video/phone conferencing
- Ensuring our logistics remain efficient by notifying customers when to expect deliveries to avoid consignments having to be re-delivered etc.
- Favouring ‘green’ vehicles and maintaining them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency
PAPER AND OFFICE SUPPLIES – We will actively reduce waste and promote efficient recycling by;
- Minimising the use of paper and printing ink, by implementing an ‘electronic office’ strategy
- Reducing and reusing paper, and packaging where possible, in the office and warehouse
- Seeking to buy recycled paper products and assessing the environmental impact of any new products we use.
- Applying the use of recyclable material for packaging design on our products, where possible.
At Europium World UK Ltd we strive to continually improve our environmental performance by training employees and encouraging employee involvement in developing solutions to environmental problems, both in and outside of, the working environment.
We will regularly communicate our environmental programme to our clients, customers and the public. We believe it is important that this programme is reviewed periodically in light of our current and planned future activities.
We have developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives. These will be regularly updated on the environmental policy section of our website.
Dharmesh Bhayani (Managing Director)